Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Joseph Marco for O+

I fell in love with this brief video I've seen with one of my favorites, Joseph Marco. The video is a 15-second preview of the coming O+ Bench Fashion Exhibition at the new Glorietta 1 Activity Center on Sunday, December 2, 2012.

A Bench endorser, the video shows Joseph marveling at the new offerings of the O+ 8.5 Android. I love how the video showed him enjoying these features, suiting his young and playful vibe.

On Sunday, Bench and O+ join hands in showcasing a first in the country, a unique fashion exhibition featuring 6 of Manila's top fashion and celebrity stylists including Sidney Yap, Ton Lao, Myrrh Lao To, Edlene Cabral, Adrian Concepcion, and Kate Torres. I am so excited to see how these pack of six stylists would present their aesthetic fused with vital elements derived from the two brands' stamp and personality.

So I guess, let's see all of their works on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment