Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Joseph Marco for Men's Health PH (October 2013)

I woke up to an Instagram-explosion of my favorite Joseph Marco, shirtless and stunning in his October Men's Health cover. And I have to say, I got really excited when I saw the layout. Sexiness overload. In my opinion one of the prettiest covers I've seen from Men's Health in recent years.

Joseph talks about his "abdominal" reputation, his workout regimen and his "no rice" policy (yeah no rice = eight pack abs!) While not falling short in being classified as a certified hunk, Joseph also talked about his game plan in the continuing development of his career - now as one of the leading men of ABS-CBN. After Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala, Joseph is gearing up for new roles in the primetime grind and is showing everyone that he has graduated well enough to become a steady lead. I am of course excited to see what's in store for Joseph and I am sure, a sea of screaming fan girls will be lining up today at the newsstands.

See Joseph, the heartthrob, the hunk and the upcoming superstar, in newsstands now!




No comments:

Post a Comment