Friday, November 07, 2014

Let’s all share Sari-Saring Happiness!

Forty-seven days left before Christmas! Can’t believe 2014 went by that fast! It seems as if my 2013 Christmas shopping was only yesterday! Too soon I could already hear Christmas carols wherever I go. So much feels!

Christmas is a very special time for my family and I, so we make sure we do something spectacular every year. We’ve already started preparing our Christmas decors and I can’t wait to finally put them up! There are so many of them so I’m pretty sure we won’t be able to do everything in one day. But we’re definitely starting this November 8, Saturday! A perfect day as everyone would be at home!

You know who else is officially welcoming Christmas this Saturday? Coca-Cola! This Christmas, the beverage company is bringing the celebrations back to the communities, making Christmas more accessible to Filipinos. To do this, Coca-Cola has enlisted the help of women behind sari-sari stores who transformed their shops into Christmas hubs to share sari-saring happiness through simple acts.

We could all join in the celebrations by creating our own parols made out of recycled Coca-Cola bottles and hanging them at exactly 8:00PM on November 8, when a simultaneous lighting ceremony will be held in several key cities – Taguig, Tacloban, Pampanga, Batangas, Davao, and Bacolod. I and a few of my friends are already done with our parols and are very excited to hang them up! Hope you will too! And don’t forget to share photos of them on Twitter and Instagram with #SariSaringHappiness.

Me and my Coca-Cola parol

Enchong Dee

Joseph Marco

Raphael Robes

Miko Raval

Carlo Gonzales

LA Aguinaldo

Pia Wurtzbach

Donna Pita

Tola Orendain

Sam Lewis

Joan Bitagcol,  Joey Samson, Ivar Aseron, Karylle

No comments:

Post a Comment