Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Let's Get Lei'd!

It's really a relaxing sensation when we think of cool summer breeze or imagine the soft gentle feel of the smooth sand on our feet. The perfect partner during summer? Flip-flops! And when we say flip-flops, I am not settling for anything less than the best - that is no other than Havaianas!

Summer isn't just my favorite season, it's also my favorite Havaianas season - a time for customization and personalization, the time for Make Your Own Havaianas!

The first ever Make Your Own Havaianas or MYOH was launched way back in 2006. It was a really memorable time, when Filipinos first got to express their own fashion and style through flip-flop customization - from the straps, to the soles, and to the decorative pins! Back then it was just an exclusive event, but it was such a big hit that it was opened to the public in 2007. And now, 10 years later, MYOH is bigger than ever!

This 2015, Havaianas will once again bring us the fun and delight of having to express ourselves through our footwear in Make Your Own Havaianas 2015, opened publicly from May 7 to 10 at the Glorietta Activity Center in Makati City.

What makes this more exciting is that for the first time, MYOH will be available in selected All-Flip-Flops stores nationwide, and all at the same time! These are located in: Bonifacio High Street, SM Manila, SM Megamall, SM Mall Of Asia and Trinoma. For All-Flip-Flop stores in the provincial areas: Abreeza Davao, SM Bacolod, SM Bacoor Cavite, SM CDO, SM City Cebu (May 7-17), SM Iloilo, SM Lipa, SM Pampanga, SM Tarlac and Robinson's Ilocos Norte.

I'm really excited for this year's MYOH. Do you know "Havaianas" is actually a Portuguese word for "Hawaiians"? Hawaii's hang loose island culture was apparently the main inspiration in the creation of Havaianas way back in 1962. And this year, Havaianas is going vintage Hawaiian to pay homage to its parentage! Guess I should prepare my most Hawaiian outfit now!

Lovely choices!



Can't wait to get my hands on them!

And how cute are these pins??!


Thanks for the invite, Havaianas!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah, I'm Jessica from Green Bulb PR. I hope you can share with me your e-mail address as I would like to invite you to an event happening next week. You may reach me at jessica@greenbulbpr.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete