Thursday, March 10, 2016

Happy #NationalFlipFlopsDayPH!

Summer is here! Yey! It’s not that I like the crazy heat, you know? But summer means beaches and lots of travels and my favorite footwear, flip-flops! Needless to say, I trust only one brand to take to all my getaways, Havaianas!

As every year, the country’s #1 flip-flop brand officially kicks off the summer season with National Flip-Flops day. Great deals and treats will be up for grabs on Friday, March 11, for every Havaianatico like me!

Havaianas will give 20% discount on all flip-flop styles at a number of participating retailers nationwide. Those who want to stay in and avoid the sun can also shop online via shophavaianas.ph and enjoy free shipping, just on March 11!

For people like me who are always on the go, summer getaway bags are also available in-store for only P395, for every P1500 purchase or 2 regular-priced pairs. They will also give away complimentary sweet treats on All Flip-Flops Trinoma, Megamall and Bonifacio High Street! By day, it would be milkshakes from Cupcakes by Sonja, and by night (my favorite!) LED cotton candy sticks! Yummm!

The fun will not stop in the stores of course. Havaianas will have a roving Foot Truck, which will tour the Metro to bring a whole new level of Havaianas joy! Enjoy free Havaianas popsicle by simply visiting the truck and receive a complimentary flip-float just by taking an individual or group selfie with the Havaianas Foot Truck and uploading it on Instagram with the hashtag #NationalFlipFlopsDayPH. Now that’s what you call great deals on wheels!
 
Wherever you are, you can join the National Flip-Flops Day celebrations, as long as you’re online! Upload your most creative selfeet on Instagram with the hashtag #NationalFlipFlopsDayPH and get a chance to receive a very special prize from Havaianas!

For more details, check out HavaianasPhilippines on Facebook, and @havaianasphils on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat with the #nationalflipflopsdayph hashtag. To shop online, visit www.shophavaianas.ph.

Traveling with a pair of good sturdy flip-flops is one of the most comfortable feeling ever. Don't you think so?

I always kickstart my day wearing my favorite flip-flops as I head to the kitchen to get my breakfast. How about you?

Scrunching your feet on the soft white sands is the best free foot spa, but remember to always bring your flip-flops in case the sand gets too hot!

I looove slip-on sandals as much as my flippies. Don't you?

Peg for future selFEET!

I looove how this pair of flip-flops looks like a white canvas waiting to be painted on.

Find the hidden racoon!

A good pair of flip-flops and a sturdy travel bag are always my travel essentials. Very important!

Give your feet and flip-flops some love on National Flip-Flops Day. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment