Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Celebrate the rain and sunshine in colors with new Havaianas umbrellas!


I think I've already mentioned it before, but I never get to stress how much I looove fashion! I just adore seeing the mix of colors and the play of patterns on clothes and accessories, creating different styles and looks on people that they become like canvasses for moving pieces of art. So whether or nor it's a gloomy day outside, there's nothing like the lovely splash of colors of my jacket, bag, jewelry or even my umbrella to brighten up my day as I walk the busy streets.

And so, with the wet season comes storming in, the world's favorite Brazilian flip-flop brand, Havainas, recently released its new line of color changing umbrellas. Yes. They can change colors!

While these new umbrellas are designed to be foldable and easy to carry, they also have these cute little white flip-flop prints around them that have the ability to change into multiple colors whenever they make contact with water. So whether it rains or shines, these handy umbrellas make one heck of a fashion statement as well.

What's even more exciting is that from July 29 to August 31, 2016, to celebrate the 11th anniversary of All Flip-Flops, Havaianas is giving out the umbrellas for only P220 for every single-receipt purchase of 2 pairs of Havaianas flip-flops or at least a P1,500 worth of regular-priced Havaianas merchandise. (I'd love to see what colors they have available that could match most of my outfits.)

The offer is available in various participating Havaianas retailers nationwide. To know more information about this promo, check out the Havaianas Philippines official Facebook page or follow @havaianasphils on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.

I'd love to go out  the sunshine and rain  with these fashionable umbrellas!
I'd love to have that perfect 'kilig' moment under that umbrella, too!
Her back may be turned but she's definitely singing in the rain with that vibrant navy blue umbrella. Wait till more colors start popping out!
I looove this light blue shade! Reminds me of the sky with soon to be rainbow colors once the flip-flops start to change color

No comments:

Post a Comment