Friday, June 26, 2015

#imaPreviewgirl : Celebrating 20 Years of Philippine Fashion


When I received my invite for this year's Preview Fashion Ball, I can't believe that it's been 20 years since I became the first editor-in-chief of the now highly-estemeed fashion magazine. I was suddenly sentimental as all the memories came rushing back in. I remember the countless editorials, endless articles and edits, interesting personalities I've interviewed, the late nights of closing one issue after the other. As demanding as it was, I can honestly say that my stint in Preview was one of the highlights of my career. As Preview has grown immensely, so did I. I've made a lot of friends, produced great stories, and at the same time I was having the time of my life.


Attending the Preview Fashion Ball later will surely get me reminiscing in nostalgia. But more than that, my heart is filled with nothing but pride. Pride that what I've started is now two decades strong and still growing. Hats off to Pauline Juan and the whole Preview team for revolutionising Philippine fashion. I always look forward to getting my monthly copy for my dose of beauty of fashion, artistic and tasteful editorials, and hard-working feature stories.

Everything that the first Preview team has started has now come full circle. I cannot wait to celebrate the magazine's 20th anniversary later. I'm sure it will be a night of fun, fashion, and glamour.
Congratulations, Preview!



















No comments:

Post a Comment