Friday, October 30, 2015

#GonewithTheLind: The Lind Boracay Experience


Writing and reading play a huge role in my life. They are my favorite hobbies and they are essential for my line of work. But as often as they are my strength, there are still days they serve as my weaknesses when stress and pressure overflow and I worry that I'll lose my focus and control. 

On one of those dreadful days, I was scouting through the internet looking for motivation and I came across a quote from the wise Mahatma Gandhi and it goes: In the attitude of silence the soul finds the path in a clearer light, and what is elusive and deceptive resolves itself into a crystal clearness.

That's when I realize I probably need a little bit of time-off and when I got an invitation to The Lind Boracay, I felt like I was truly falling on cloud nine when I found that perfect classy place where I can just get lost in pure tranquility and bliss.

I couldn't find the exact words for this opportunity as this 5-Star Hotel is just beaming with class! I mean, besides the hotel's serene ambiance, cozy rooms that are simply tres chic, their excellent hotel service, ravishing food and lovely gardens, they also have the most wonderful swimming pool with the mesmerizing view of the white sand beach and a quick access to that, too. It was a glorious moment where I just felt like getting myself lost in paradise. Plus, I got to share this wonderful trip with some really good friends such as Cosmo mag Fashion Editor Donna Cuna-Pita, Preview mag Executive Editor Isha Andaya-Valles, Keren Pascual and models Tola Orendain, Monika Sta. Maria, Carlo Gonzales, Raph Robes and Dimitri Tolenaars. Well, what can I say? The more the merrier, right?

So if you're dying for a glimpse of paradise, looking for a romantic rendevouz by the beach, or simply just want to get away from the hustling bustling city noise, look for The Lind Boracay at Station 1, Broacay Islands as they are now accepting reservations!

To the Lind Boracay Team, the stay was truly heavenly. I was definitely #gonewiththelind!





Love how the lights glisten around the hotel! It seems so hypnotic

Team #GoneWithTheLind
Looking from above, it felt like I was truly a bird in paradise!
Uh-oh! These lovely birds are on the lose!
The Bird Cage Cabanas were so cozy.


Everyone at the reception area was so friendly
Monika Sta. Maria and Raphael Robes

Dimitri Tolenaars

The Garden Room with a view. I feel so much like a duchess, being able to stay in a grand bedroom like this
This pretty young lady, Tola Orendain, deserves a good break after just finishing her college thesis! Congratulations, girl!
They call this the Crust, a great outdoor dining area near the white beach

Perfect night for a Luau


This lounge felt so homey! 

























The famous infinity pool with a breathtaking view of the white beach

It's Mojito Night! Or should I say day?


The one and only Boracay lioness Donna Cuna-Pita




I miss you already The Lind Boracay! I'll definitely see you soon


























































1 comment:

  1. Hi Leah! Been looking through posts on The Lind. Is it by the beachfront of Station 1? I don't remember seeing it there

    ReplyDelete