Friday, October 30, 2015

The Lind Boracay makes way to Manila



I looove being a writer! I get to experience the wonders of going to new and exciting places and meet different kinds of people.  It's all good and well, but with a busy schedule it's hard to find enough time to sit back and get a little bit of the good ol' R & R.

It was totally a lucky break when I recently got invited at the Cav Wine Shop-Cafe in BGC for an exclusive preview party of the Lind Boracay, the newest 5-star hotel in Boracay Islands.  The event featured a sneak peak of the hotels' grand ballroom, lifestyle facilities, function rooms, suites and five different kinds of bars and restaurants, exquisite leisure spots and not to mention the delectable range of fine cuisine. They had selected some of their special dishes served at the party too and let me tell you, they were so delicious!

A lot of my favorite people made their appearances at the party as well. Models LA Aguinaldo, Tola Orendain, Miko Raval and Raph Robes, actress Angel Aquino, fashion designer and friend Rajo Laurel, My Home Magazine Editor-in-Chief Nix Alanon, and Preview Editor-in-Chief Isha Andaya-Valles all got to share a sneak peak of The Lind Boracay with me. And of course, I couldn't forget the people I met at the party who were part of The Lind Boracay's success -- Managing Director Daryl Tan, Resident Manager Cecille Teodoro, and Assistant Director of Sales and Marketing Nico Estrella were all so friendly and accommodating.

I had such a great time at the Lind Preview Party. And the best part of this was when I truly got to see and experience The Lind Boracay for myself. Oh! And I almost forgot! I was so jealous of when Miko Raval won a free trip to the Lind Boracay at their raffle draw. Aww.. Miko, you're so lucky! 

I thought I would die of jealousy, but then I got to try The Lind Boracay for myself! Huh! So excited to share that with you in my next post.  
You can find The Lind Boracay in Station 1 of the magnificent island of Boracay.


The tropical Lind paradise needs the perfect tropical flare for her debut!

Came in a bit early, just can't wait to get the party started!

For some reason, this gives me a feeling like I'll be having cocktails by the beach.
Dimming the lights! The Preview Party is about to start.
Team The Lind Boracay
This is as close as I could get to The Lind for now.
The handsome Miko Raval and Raph Robes
Fashionistas Isha Andaya-Valles and Rajo Laurel
My lovely friends Angellete Calero, Anton Barretto and Bernice Palanca-Go
The Lind Boracay party guests groupie shot! Miko! Why aren't you smiling?
The Spa Managing Director Tanya Tan has a surprise for the lucky winners of the raffle draw!
Gerald Tiu, Tanya Tan, yours truly, Daryl Tan and Rajo Laurel
Team Spa Wellness with actress Angel Aquino
My fashionista friend Rajo Laurel

My Home Magazine Editor-in-Chief Nix AlaƱon
That guy at the middle, the very talented Francis Libiran, actually designed the uniform of The Lind Boracay employees!
 Luck raffle draw winners Tola Orendain and Gregory Yang (center & right) won a free trip to The Lind Boracay!
Travel Enthusiast Ethelberg Go with the Lind Boracay's Cecille Teodoro, Margaux Hontiveros and Nico Estrella
 The Lind Boracay meets Peninsula Manila
Had a great time! Thank you again Team Lind Boracay!

No comments:

Post a Comment