Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Gourmandise

Passing by Serendra the other day, I came across a Parisian-style Patisserie that made my taste buds as moist as the monsoon weather. Curious to know what delectable majesty had opened up, I found out from abuzz that this is none other than Chef Sunshine Pengson's idea of a "treat station," namely Gourmandise Patisserie. From what I found out, it specializes on two types of treats: eclairs and tarts. And as though heaven couldn't send down a better dessert for yours truly to famish on, they serve more than one type of delicacy in each of their special treats, it's like bagging the first, second, and third prize in a sweets competition. So for sweet tooth and treat lovers alike, I invite you to indulge, forget your diet, it's worth trying. Welcome to Paris, welcome to Gourmandise.

Dress shop? It's actually a Patisserie.
By the looks of it, elegance can now be eaten.
Where's my picture? Hahaha!
May I treat you to a troupe of tantalizing tarts? 
Sweetened in pairs, try their eclairs.

No fashionable treat can be as elegant as the treats in these boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment