Wednesday, August 01, 2012

See you at The Reunion!

After The Dark Knight Rises and The Healing, there is another movie I'm definitely itching to watch. Yesterday, I bore witness to the grand press conference for Star Cinema's upcoming movie "The Reunion" which was held at the Dolphy Theater. Offering a star-studded cast, including two of my most favorite young stars Enchong Dee and Joseph Marco, the movie includes the likes of Kean Cipriano, Enrique Gil, Xian Lim, Bangs Garcia, Julia Montes, Megan Young, Cristine Reyes & Jessy Mendiola.

And in what would be reminiscent of the "Bagets" days, I must say I'm very much excited to see how this flick will turn out, being directed by Frasco Mortiz. I could even invite my friends Angelette Calero & Anton Barretto to the block screening, in what I've heard was organized by none other by the ever-supportive fans of Enchong (I'm one of them). Of course, August 16 is right around the corner, a perfect screening date for a movie which seems perfect for my taste. I'm sure there will be lots of natural rapport within this set of youngsters! So mark your calendars as the movie will officially open on August 15!

Photobucket
The new BAGETS: Kean Cipriano, Enrique Gil, Enchong Dee & Xian Lim
Photobucket
Three men and Jessy.
Photobucket
All pretty: Bangs Garcia, Megan Young & Julia Montes. Matt Evans is also part of the movie.
Photobucket
Direk Frasco Mortiz with the cast.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment