Friday, August 10, 2012

Temptation (Dedon) Island

Everytime I see international magazines that feature the Philippines, I couldn't help but feel proud! Just like the August issue of Architectural Digest where it featured Dedon Island in Siargao. Just imagine an eco-friendly furniture line re-imagining their greatest creations through an island, or rather Dedon island, a ten-acre resort. I'm betting for it to be the next tourist destination, especially for art and nature lovers alike. It's euphoric to have one of our top spots to be featured in a magazine, but is much more fabulous when this certain point of interest turns into a hot spot, thinking about it already makes me want to reserve for my next vacation. Shades intact, sun tan ready, Dedon here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment