Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Saltimbanco - Cirque du Soleil

Have you ever wondered how it felt like to trapeze? I do, as a kid I've always loved the circus, and this past week I had another show to add to my list. Cirque du Soleil, who have been entertaining the young and not so young for years with their amazing feats introduced a new concept of their act, and by the name Saltimbanco, I knew I was going to experience a new show like no other. So when Ben Chan and Miguel Pastor invited us to see this, perhaps, once in a lifetime act slash charade slash stunts, I immediately said yes. Big big thanks!

So for those who haven't seen it yet, their show is only up for a limited time. Before they'd bid goodbye to the Philippines this Friday, head on over to watch, what I would say, as a never-before seen mix of live action performance you wouldn't want to miss.

Cirque Du Soleil invades the Philippines.

Time for the circus!
A grand stage for a grand performance.
My favorite popcorn!

BFF Angelette
Joseph Marco, Miko Raval & Angelette Calero
Ben Chan & Miguel Pastor
Doc Arnel & my favorite designer Randy Ortiz

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! I’ve never been to see the show live, but I’ve caught it on TV before.

    ReplyDelete