Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Time's Up!

They say that watches are a guy’s thing—but not to me. I’ve long been a lover of watches as a fashion accessory just as guys are big with accessories that add up to their overall look. It’s this kind of assimilation to the interests of my brother and other male influences in my family that made me fall in love with these wrist-candies.

Timex, the American brand is one of the world’s most popular in terms of accessories. There has long been a clamor for watches that would marry man’s fashion sensibility and need for utility to match his enthusiasm for daily roles that he has to play.

For women, Timex has joined us in the evolution of style, joining fashion and lifestyle, evolving from the basics to the more trends-based. I personally love how the new designs still have that signature Timex look of class and sophistication while joining elements that elevate style more for the fashionably adventurous.

Timex Originals Sports Chronograph

Timex Intelligent Quartz Depth

Timex Weekender Slip Thru

Timex Originals with the Hound Tooth Strap

Timex Originals Gun Metal Case Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment