Thursday, December 19, 2013

A Perfect 10: Metro Home's Milestone

When I first started in magazines, I reached out to friends to help me out. So much of magazine work is finding friends who share your vision and aesthetic philosophy. One friend who really helped me out was Anton Barretto, and he also went into the magazine world as the Entertaining Editor of Metro Society. Recently, Anton took on the helm of Metro Home and Entertaining. And in a dinner to celebrate "the new captain" and Metro Home's tenth year, ABS-CBN Publishing hosted a lovely dinner at the Conservatory. It was wonderful to toast a dear friend's new adventure, and in a simple, low key but still festive way. Bravo, Anton, and Congratulations to all the staff of Metro Home!

Love this cover, Anton!

The "new captain" of Metro Home, Editor-in-Chief Anton Barretto with our favorite David Chua.

Yes, that's me!


I just love the elegant set up!



Nix Alanon looking his best in a blue suit

Three's a company: Tess Villareal, Nix Alanon and I

Team Anton Forever: Marissa Lopa & Dani Aliaga

Metro Home's newest editor Anton Barretto with good friends Dani Aliaga, Kitty Jacinto, Odette & Franz Pumaren

Entertainment of the night courtesy of the beautiful Catriona Grey

Congrats Anton!

No comments:

Post a Comment