Wednesday, January 11, 2012

CarbTrim: A Food Lover's New BFF

Over the past few days, I've been hearing a lot about this new drink, CarbTrim. I heard it's the first of its kind in the country: an iced tea drink that blocks carbs. From what I understood in the commercial, it basically allows you to eat (read: indulge) all the delicious food you want without having to worry about the hideous carbs! It takes care of them! How great is that! Probing further around the Internet (to see if it really works and if people actually like it), I found these:
It sounded convincing to me, complete with the solace that the main catalyst for carb blocking is a natural extract so at one dinner when I was in Hongkong recently, I tried it!  Chinese food is sinfully indulgent, so it would be perfect to try out with this intriguing drink.
I liked the lemon flavor better than apple!
And soon after, I got my friends to try it as well!
That's Angelette, Tunting & Tina! Angelette happily reported that after three days of dimsum, fried rice and noodles she didn't gain any weight!!!!!Plus, CarbTrim cuts that oily mouth feel.
Marissa Lopa.
Anton loved the lemon flavor too!
David trying out CarbTrim (though I don't know if he still needs to block anything with that perfect body)
So, when will you start blocking carbs? ;)

4 comments:

  1. hey Leah, Angel, Duards and I attacked the Yaki mix in Podium yesterday for lunch. Angel was down to one sachet of Carb Trim and she so graciously allowed me to have it. That poor sachet certainly has its work cut out for it since I ate for the world. great blog! love the pics!! keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi leah, nice blog. very informative. is that david chua? naks very famous actor huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leah! I started Taking Carbtrim over the Xmas Holidays. havent tried the lemon...i always end up getting the apple flavor variant. I didnt gain much coz i made sure i took Carbtrim whenever im gonna eat a lot, esp Carbs!!!

    Yup! i like it! Gotta have it!

    Keep on Blogging! mwaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Chary, just keep on taking Carb Trim, and you'll feel the results! It will even curb your appetite! hey, Luke, yes that is David Chua, famous actor! hi, Patty, thanks for all the love and support! Yay, Carb Trim forever!

    ReplyDelete