Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ssshhh! Can you keep a secret?

I got this from the blog of my friend EK, something to look forward to! I'm really excited for this project. What is it about? I, myself, can't reveal yet. Check out his post with some teasers below:



My job is pretty cool. No, this ain’t me making an intro for a “brag post” nor me being sarcastic. Although, I usually am the latter.

Just saying, because of this job I love, love with all my heart, I get to “entertain people using my words”. I get to talk and learn from different amazing people and I get to "party" once in a while. It’s stressful but it’s worth every strut. No, I’m not a strip dancer. But I wanna be... one day. Today I just realized I haven’t said, not to anyone alive, that I’m especially pretty happy about one tiny part of it—the part that “I get to be in photo shoots”. Often with the stars and yes, often with fashion industry’s finest, most talented people. Lucky me.

So I told myself, this day, I’ll spend a few minutes of my day blabbing about it. Unfortunately, I can’t spill anything about THE project yet.You've read the title, says: TOP SECRET. I can’t disclose any brand name, the celebrities on the spotlight (two of which my first time to meet today), not a single detail about why we’re even doing this. Bummer. I know.

But I can tell you, with all certainty, that it was a fun shoot. And I just wanna share the fun. See/feel for yourself and who knows later I might even whisper lil’ juicy teasers:


Early call time. 8AM for me. But for the talents and crew, 7AM! By the time I got there, they were already playing Rihanna and Nicki Minaj’s Fly, a song I likey like; it happens to be one of the stars’ favorite “theme” too. Nice. From the first few beats alone, I knew it was bound to be a good day. God knows I needed a good day.

Test shots.


Then, the flashes were full on and the day officially began.


The day’s busiest man, master lensman Mark Nicdao in boots I wish I was wearing, myself.

I was busy taking behind the scenes shots the whole time and I enjoyed it mucho. I feel like a fan wanting a glimpse of my superstar idols. You know that too close yet too far feeling. I just invented that. Who are the stars you ask? Since I’m taking the BTS shots, well, I might as well give you some of their sexy backs (and other teaser pics from all other angles so you can start guessing):


Top make-up artist peps Silvestre pretty-fying one of the guys.

Krist Bansuelo, also another premiere make-up and grooming guru,  doing the gals' look for the day.

The one and only Noel Manapat working his magic on the already shining shimmering (with legs from Manila to Timbuktu) star. I love Noel. He just told me he got me a fan sign from Bruno Mars!!! And it shall land on my hands soon straight from LA. OMG. I’m so touched he remembered to get me it. How could I repay such thing? Hoy, OA na. But seriously my sincerest thanks Noel! I LOVE BRUNO MARS. Yey!


All I can say now is they all got the most refreshing smiles (fancy shoes too)....

... and they're coming to spread the happiness soon. ;D



The stars? More clues? I could share more, even everything but I don’t wanna risk being sued. And besides, I ain’t a spoiler. Never was, never will be. And I wanna keep you excited as long as I can. That way it’s fun for us both, right? But mostly, I’m afraid of getting sued. Haha.

Yes, I’ll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leah! Cool blog! Nice shoes on the models, especially the red Sebagos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow congrats to this new blog! Definitely something to look forward to, everyday. Lovin' it! Good luck & may you have MORE beautiful moments, travels & blasts! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Gifford, though the shoes here are nice, the embellished silver ones inside the aquarium are still the best!!! Dear Candice, a million thanks for all the support and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete