Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cruise Collection

Check out the new issue of Metro Society with the Trumps on the cover. There's a wonderful article, complete with absolutely enticing and enthralling photos of my friend Anton Barretto's Mediterrenean cruise on the Epic. I also rode the Epic on its maiden voyage, albeit just a quick jaunt around the English Channel from Southampton. If you have never cruised, the Epic is so the way to go. So, I thought it would be a treat to share some cruise photos! Sail away!

By the EPIC cruise ship and feeling well, epic!

Me and Preview Fashion Editor Vince Uy cruising by the Mediterranean Sea. Love love this man!

If I were Matt Damon, pretty Angelette is my Ben Affleck.

Dear Anton by the balcony sight-seeing and enjoying the day.

Cruising on their own rhythm: the lovely Raya Mananquil & Rajo Laurel in one of the famous Norwegian Cruise Line.

Take a deep, bathe under the sun, the choice is all yours!

That's me taking a splashing spin. I swear that's me! Hahaha.

Hello Kylie! Somehow this reminds me of the "All the Lovers" video. Hmmm. Sexy!

Now this is really me. Or is it? :)

How would you like a steamy dip in "international" waters.


There's a whole lot of worthwhile stuff to do on board. My good friend Robby Mananquil here decided to ...
... get fit and fab doing yoga with the gang!
More yoga. And that's Rissa Mananquil-Trillo, Robby Mananquil and Val delos Santos in one of the famous Norwegian Cruise Line.

Me-time in an epic way!
That's personality coach Abbygale De Leon, Snday Inquirer Magazine publisher Leica Carpo & master lensman Jun De Leon.

Really wanted to climb this wall because I was inspired by the cuteness in blue but then again it wasn't worth risking my life. Hahaha.

But Joseph gave it a try! Bravo!
We also got to watch the amazing Blue Man show! Did I say it was AMAZING?

Anton, Joseph, I and the rest of the gang also went to the cruise ship's perfect 'chill' spot: Svedka Ice Bar.

Gym buffs, you all, have a place to sweat out too here.


But this is where we'd rather be: teppanyaki and all the scrumptious Japanese eats cooked right before our eyes.

Oh, and a barber shop too!


2 comments:

  1. Gosh!!! Haventbeen on a cruise yet. It must be so much fun!!!

    I hope soon!!! Wink! Wink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be cruising soon, for sure! And we have to bring our car trim because the food is to die for!

    ReplyDelete