Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Famous Hong Kong (Part 1)

I always have a memorable time during our "Famous Trips" (a.k.a. one of dear friend's (KP) organized escapades with fabulous and famous friends). I get a thrill seeing places, getting into "chill" mode and of course, meeting new people. Make that laughing a lot and bonding with new people. That's basically what happened during our most recent trip to HongKong. We relived that "famous" spirit! Take a peek at day one of our quick weekend getaway! More to follow in my succeeding posts!

All (almost) famous! Hong Kong bound!

Me & my good friend Anton Barretto.

Inseparable Nix Alanon & Rajo Laurel.

Fun duo PatP Daza & Leo Katigbak!

The ever beautiful Patty Betita.

Mr. Good Looking Model Peter Norrdell.

Tessa Prieto Valdes & Phoemela Baranda on the same flight with Atty. Lorna Kapunan

Three's a company. Nikki Valdes, Enchong Dee & Monch Novales.

Another three's a company. Top fashion photographer Paolo Pineda, make-up artist to the big (hunk) stars (Piolo, Sam, Gerald, Enchong, Joseph, etc.) Peps Silvestre & Men's Health's Team Art Director Glen Concio.

"Hello babe? I'll go to Hong Kong lang ha?," says Men's Health's favorite photographer Jake Verzosa.

Gorgeous guys IT-model Miko Raval & model-turned-actor Joseph Marco.

Nix & Rajo. On board Philippine Airlines!

Ang taas ng araw inside the plane, right Nikki & Phoem?

Patty: "Where's my seat? Am I on business class?"

Yehey, I found my seat!

BFF Angelette Calero.

Welcome to Hong Kong International Airport!

It's the rimowa family!

Tessa's first outfit!

Strike a pose!

Kayo din boys, strike a pose!

Traveling light. Scarf lang ang accessory!

Jake: "Hello babe, I'm in Hong Kong airport lang."

PatP, that's not yours!

Monch, that's not yours either!

This is mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment