Friday, May 04, 2012

Bottles Up!

Fusions are everywhere! Either people are becoming more and more creative nowadays or there's just an insatiable human need to keep our sense refreshed and excited! We see it in fashion, we see it art and now music and cola!

It's not entirely a new concept. We've seen these kinds of collabs before. But during my recent trip to Paris, I just found out design geniuses continue to innovate and inspire. Take for example the tie-up between Coca-Cola and genre-busting, hit making DJ David Guetta. See for yourself just how amazing the Coca-Cola bottles looked when they "Guetta-fied" it! 

Eye-popping packaging + powerhouse artist = awesomeness!

From Coke to plain old water. Or maybe not too plain old! Another innovative beverage filling the shelves there are the Delo water booster caps! What exactly do these do? Offer a boost to a range of body needs: anti-oxidant, energy boosting, detox, de-stress and even slimming!

Cheers to the beverage industry for these thirst quenching innovations! 

De-de-de-de-David Geeee.
Coke with David Guetta on it? Twice cooler ain't it?
Up close. 
Of course I took home a bottle. After all, it's a limited edition item.
The Delo water booster caps they say are made from 100% natural herbal essences. How great is that? I'd give one of this for my friend Ana K.
This one's for me! Get sexy! Yeah!
A refreshing anti-ox beverage by Delo. Perfect for my good friend Anton B.
Energy Booster water booster caps by Delo. For my BFF  Angelette. Energy!
Just revolutionary! All these for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment