Thursday, May 17, 2012

Window Looking (Part 1)

One thing I truly enjoy when I'm out of the country is "window-looking". Yes, by windows I mean store windows! I always get fascinated by how creative people get to deliver their message across. Needless to say, it takes a lot of creativity to come up with really eye-catching ones.

One of those that really won me over is the window of the store, Printemps. The brand celebrates freshness, colour and lightness as well as pastels tones, easy-living outfits and modern romantic lines. What exactly do I mean? See for yourself!

Love this Stella McCartney window.
Bright, bold colors!
Check out how they displayed these glass vases!
And now the chairs!

These following ones would get you thinking! Keep your eyes open!









This window display is really cute, it's moving!
I mean really moving!
Notice the Eiffel Tower.
Going..
going...
gone!
Also impressed with this window from Harrods!
I call it a 3D window display. The photos seem to be falling out of the frame, how cool is that?
Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment