Thursday, May 31, 2012

Waka-waka Africa! Roooaaarrr!!!

"Let out your loudest roar as we celebrate the wildlife! Dinner at the LIONtangile Kingdom. Pls check with Queen Malou-zambi for what dish/drink to bring! Come in your wildest animal print!"

This text came from Sea Princess Tessa Prieto Valdes who knows that a little wildlife goes a long, long way. She said in a follow up text that it was an end of summer party as well as a joint birthday celebration for dear friends Anton Barretto, Rajo Laurel, Victor Basa, Pauline Hofer, and Dustin Reyes. Fun stuff to do like Paint Your Own Pillow brought out everyone's creative and competitive spirits. And jungle themed charades elicited such hilarious guesses as ROARING DINOSAUR and VULTURE CULTURE!

Take a walk on the wild side!
These animal print loafers are the height of chic!


The theme is African! Not Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome! Hahaha
Where's the shoes?
Love this!
I also like this!
Oops, sandalias African style!
Goldilocks Luxe cakes were fiercely fab! And all it took was one quick call! We love you Goldilocks!
The wild ones! Celebrants Dustin Reyes, Rajo Laurel, Pauline Hofer, Anton Barretto & Victor Basa.   
The wild ones and their loved ones! Jon-jon Rufino, Dustin Reyes, Nix Alanon, Rajo Laurel, Pauline Hofer, Victor Basa, Divine Lee & Anton Barretto. 
Wild girls (Hahaha): Kitty Jacinto, Jenni Epperson, me & Divine Lee
Hostess with the mostess, my favorite Tessa & daughter Anika
With Stylist Senoras: Marissa Lopa & Jenni Epperson.
And one more: Kitty Jacinto
Two's company: Dong Ronquillo & Bianca Valerio
The inseparables: Tim Yap & Tessa Prieto-Valdes
BFF Angelette Calero, as regal as an African Queen. Love the chair, nakakapayat!
Everyone went wild for Portuguese model Tierry Vilson.
The wild, wild Dong Ronquillo.
My favorite African pair of the night: Jon-jon Rufino & Dustin Reyes
With architect Miguel Pastor.
Food Royalty & Fashion: Malou Gamboa & Divine Lee
Oops, Magnum time!
Pepper Teehankee, Anton Barretto & Victor Basa
Awesome threesome: Rosan Cruz, Robby Carmona, Dubai-based designer Ezra
Two much: Leica & Martin Argosino
Martin & Leica Argosino with Tessa Alindogan
It's painting time! Me, Divine, Popsie & Rajo.
An eye for style: Divine Lee
Divine Lee, Victor Basa, Pauline Hofer & Bom Bom Ngo
Michael Cinco..........
Impalpable!
Rajo Laurel, uno, dos!
Together.......
Forever! Hahaha

Together forever and never to part
Together forever we two
And don't you know
I would move heaven and earth
To be together forever with you
Full force!
Style setters!
Roooaaarrr!!! Roooaaarrr!!! Roooaaarrr!!!

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend
'cause I've heard it all before
And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

Oh yes I am wise
But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price
But look how much I gained
If I have to, I can do anything
I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)
I am woman

Wala lang! Just linking the song to roar!
Right, Michael & Tessa???
Really enjoyed the party! Thank you, Tessa! And thank you, Malou Gamboa, for the pictures! Roooaaarrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment