Friday, April 20, 2012

Enchong Sightings (Part 1)

I'm pretty sure by now you know just how much I like Enchong. One of the sweetest, the nicest guys I know. That's why I'm so happy that he's back! After three weeks of touring across the US (which went super successful by the way), it's just nice that he's almost everywhere, everyday, instantly. I guess I'm not the only who missed our favorite heartthrob!

In fact, just a day after he arrived to Manila, Enchong visited two Jollibee stores to spend a day with customers and fans. And it is not an ordinary visit. He actually served everyone there. A jolly crew for a day, that's what he was! I must say he did an amazing job preparing those yummy new Chocolate and Coffee Floats for all of us!

And last night, I got to see Enchong again. This time for the grand gala night for the Ayala Malls Style Origin. I'd talk about that some more on my next post but for now, see for yourself how Enchong brought happiness to Jollibee customers last April 18! Watch out, I heard Enchong's gonna be visiting more stores soon! See you there!

Just perfect for summer!

Enchong at your service!

Welcome to Jollibee!







Trying the float himself.
Enchong with his Jollibee family.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for featuring our idol ENCHONG,and also our fave fast food,Jollibee!

    ReplyDelete