Friday, April 27, 2012

Lacoste Limited Edition Olympic Polo Shirts

Are you ready to feel the Olympic spirit Lacoste style?

Olympic fever has hit Lacoste. It's just fitting since the 2012 Summer Olympic Games, officially the Games of the XXX Olympiad, will take place in London soon. Now, you can show your support and keep that stylish image intact.

Check out the amazing Limited Edition Lacoste Polo Shirts I saw during one of my recent trips:

Just look at that window! Ni hao China!

Ciao Italy. Bella Bella.
Love the colors. Reminds me of their flag!
England. My favorite.
For the conios, bueno.
Good day mate!
Don't cry for me..... Argentina.
"O Canada!" 
Born in the USA!

Just nice! But how come there's no "Lolong" (aka Philippines) version? :)
Love this bag!
The bag from Ipanema. :)

What do you think? I say go for the gold! :)

3 comments:

  1. I like the Union Jack crocodile!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. scotts have got these >> http://www.scottsmenswear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wishing to have this kind of polo shirt. Wearing customized polo shirts is really what I like when it comes to fashion.

    ReplyDelete